Nitro MX671 DVS Adventure Motorcycle Helmet
The Nitro MX671 DVS Adventure Motorcycle Helmet is part of the latest Nitro collection.
Tailored for adventure riders looking to travel distances in comfort.
Technology from the Nitro F350 range and the MX621 motocross helmet combines to make the MX Adventure 671.
An MX multi-poly tech construction shell features a peak and visor, which uses the Nitro scratch-proof coating.
There are chinbar and brow vents, plus rear exhaust vents.
The comfort lining is removable and washable with cheek pad inserts, while fastening is complete with a micrometric buckle.
Key Features / Points:
- ACU Gold Approved
- Multi Poly Tech Shell
- Adjustable Dual Visor System
- Micrometric Buckle
- ECE 22.05 Approved
The Nitro MX671 DVS Dual Sport Motorbike Helmet is packed with features…
- Latest ECE 22.05 standard compliant
- ACU Gold Label approved
- MPT (multi poly tech) constructed MX shell
- Adjustable DVS (dual visor system)
- Fully removeable peak to convert from adventure helmet to a street helmet
- Visor is also removeable for use with goggles
- Fully adjustable chinbar and top ventilation with open and close positioning
- Dual rear exhaust vent allows for ultimate heat dissipation
- Injection moulded 3D visor with anti-scratch coating
- Ultra comfort fit fully removable and washable liner
- Anatomic luxury fitted detachable cheekpads and comfort lining
- Micrometric buckle allowing for ultimate adjustability and convenience
- Quick release, Factory prepared Pinlock© visor for use with Nitro Pinlock; Anti-fog insert
Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small